God’s Work. Our Hands. 2022
For our Four Mile “2022 God’s Work. Our Hands. Project” the council has voted to help fill the Canton Manna shelves once again, as their need is so great. Our last “big” delivery to Manna was 600 pounds and was quite a while ago. We would like to surpass that amount this year with a 1,000-pound delivery. We will immediately start collecting food at church and it will not end until the last of September. We will celebrate our 1,000-pound goal by having a fantastic “Ice Cream Sundae Sunday!”
Thank you to those who left the great Manna goodies to start us off. We look forward to seeing those goodies coming in each week.
As we have the food items weighed, Heather will be posting our progress each week on a white board at church.
Thank you in advance from the Stewardship Committee and the Four Mile Lutheran Church Council for blessing those whose needs are great.
Click to download the files.
October 30, 2022
October 23, 2022
- Sunday school, worship, and fellowship
- Potluck lunch after worship service – Fourth Sunday of the Month
- Women of the ELCA Monthly Bible Studies, Second Saturday of the month
- Youth Group with activities, service projects, camping and retreat
- Annual 4th of July Celebration with patriotic service and luncheon
- Annual Mother, Daughter, Friend Brunch
- Confirmation Classes
- Advent worship services
- Chili Cook-off and Dessert Auction
- Lenten and Holy Week services
- Easter worship celebration: worship service, breakfast, and egg hunt
- Candlelight Little Christmas Service
- Mission and service projects: student school kits, food bank donations, Lutheran World Relief disaster relief and school kits, Operation Christmas Child Shoebox gifts
- Community projects: food, clothing and gifts for families in need, school supplies, food bank donations, meals for elderly, disabled and homeless with The Rebecca Project/821 Ministries
- Nursing Home Ministries